Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a regarding some for the reasons you should have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to look into.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will discover that no matter how do you get a patent good an idea you could imagine it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject an idea that they agree is usually profitable. Listed below are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may presently have a complete collection of providers not looking to add more.
2. Urge for food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting the company first to find out their submission policy, InventHelp Success Stories plus they also rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your submission move. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to you down.)
6. Possess too many similar inventhelp products and that information mill flooded adequately.
7. Your idea attracts a minimal niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Revenue sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your products has have been patented by someone else and don’t want to determine if they can go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better what is already on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and won’t have a clue who competition is looking.
12. You sent a service or product that is exactly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing compared to what is on its way out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have already received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and have a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, however they begin a quick browse your patent they see that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly past the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, can be challenging was poorly written as well as cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, to ensure that you they can expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they never look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided to the line for that year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do not need to consider the risk for being the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are just a few for this reasons you should have your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand your market, your put in that market and seek information part to make yourself as marketable as we possibly can.